Our clinic is not just about dental excellence; we also provide a range of aesthetic treatments designed to rejuvenate and enhance your natural beauty.
A Comprehensive Approach to Facial Aesthetics
At Dental House Exeter, we understand that your facial aesthetics play a crucial role in your overall confidence and well-being. That’s why our experienced team, led by registered nurses specialising in facial aesthetics, is dedicated to providing personalised care using the latest technology and techniques.
Our Range of Aesthetic Treatments
1. Anti-Wrinkle Treatments: We use Botulinum toxin (commonly known as Botox) to smooth and fade fine lines and wrinkles, offering a more youthful appearance. This treatment is safe and provides predictable results.
2. Dermal Fillers: Our hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers are perfect for restoring volume lost through ageing, smoothing lines, and defining facial features. These fillers are an effective alternative to surgery, providing natural and rejuvenated results.
3. Profhilo: This innovative ‘beneath the skin’ moisturiser is an injectable treatment that stimulates your skin cells to produce more collagen and elastin. It significantly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, increases hydration, and firms the skin without altering your natural contours.
4. Collagen Induction Therapy: This non-invasive Microneedling treatment harnesses your skin’s natural ability to repair itself, improving skin texture and reducing signs of ageing.
5. Polynucleotide Bio-stimulating: An effective skin rejuvenation treatment that improves hydration, collagen production, elasticity, and addresses issues like rosacea, scarring, and UV-aged skin.
6. Lip Fillers: Our lip fillers cater to those looking to enhance the natural shape and volume of their lips, offering a subtle yet confident boost to your smile.
7. Skin Boosters & Mesotherapy: These treatments involve injecting hyaluronic acid gels, often infused with vitamins and minerals, just below the skin’s surface. They improve hydration, plumpness, elasticity, and overall skin radiance.
8. Celluform Plus & Desobody: Target stubborn fat deposits with these advanced treatments. Whether it’s beneath the chin or localised body deposits, these products break down fat cells effectively.
Tailored Skincare at Dental House Exeter
Understanding that skin care needs change over time, we offer ZO & Obagi medical-grade skin care systems, tailored to your personal skin care goals. These products can address a range of skin irregularities or enhance already healthy skin.
Why Choose Us for Your Facial Aesthetics?
When you step into Dental House Exeter for aesthetic treatments, you’re entering a space where comfort, patient safety, and professional expertise are our top priorities. Our team is committed to helping you feel your most confident, guiding you on a journey to a more aesthetically pleasing you.
For more information or to book a consultation, visit Dental House Exeter, where we combine dental and aesthetic excellence under one roof.
Rediscover your radiance with Dental House Exeter!
Sensitive teeth are so common these days, but it’s time to change that!
Read our blog to find out what sensitive teeth are, how to manage them and even ways of preventing them.
Maintaining your oral health is so important. That’s why Dental House Exeter are always here to support you in your journey to dental wellness.
Dental implants offer a long-lasting and effective solution for replacing missing teeth.
If you’ve experienced tooth loss caused by decay, injury, or other circumstances, dental implants have the potential to restore both your smile and your oral health.
Teeth whitening is a dental procedure focused on reducing tooth colour and eliminating stains or uneven colouring.
Due to advancements in orthodontics, achieving a perfect smile is now easier than ever before. We will explore the teeth-straightening treatment called Invisalign and how it has transformed the world of orthodontics.
We understand that visiting the dentist in Exeter can be a source of anxiety for many people. Our goal is to ensure that you feel comfortable, relaxed, and at ease during your dental appointment.
Brushing your teeth twice a day, for two minutes each time, using a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste, is an essential part of maintaining good oral hygiene and preventing dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease.
The importance of regular check-ups, whether annual or bi-annual, cannot be overstated. These visits are crucial because they can prevent dental issues that you may not notice due to problems that can develop without exhibiting any noticeable symptoms.